2005/01/06

Why are We all so loNely :PART IV

Feelings
-
The part about loneliness never stops as usual and yes,
just as what i have been posted so far, we will always get lonely.
The only measure is long or short. Been running around recently,
those Christmas celebrations and New Year gatherings ++ late nights
of movie shows. As I go on talking about all that have been done in this
recent two weeks, I am awaiting happyly for today to end.
-
~~Simple~~
-
Caused tomorrow will be the last day of work for the week before we move
on to the weekends, while similarly, I shall happily await for the comin
of next next week which i will be MIA from WORK. LOLx Clearing OFF. Thats
pretty much a nice way to start the year but then again, though I'm
taking time off, its about being lonely again and what to do for that
period of free time.
-
The measure of quality time against freedom is getting more and more
vague recently and I don't really know what to have in life; Especially
when you get to know someone special.
-
And yes, talking about special peeps,
I have practically lost touch of what i used to do in relationships.
That even now, I guess its still hard to go out with someone you fancy
and just be "YOURself". You probably have heard it many times about
being "YourSelf" but it sure is very very very hard. Thus even if you
are genuinely going out with someone, physically seeing someone,
it still may get lonely. LIke erm....can't click in communicating? No
topic to talk about? I saw the movie preview for "HiTch" and yes, it
resembles the fact where I used to talk educate others how to woo
someone but now it seems its so hard when you're doing it yourself.
Chemistry is something that is soOOo hard to create unless you hit the
jackpot of the right mood, the right timing and the right person.
-
THEN AGAIN, IT MIGHT BE WRONG
-
Actually,it does feel ok if two person is going out and everything
is silent, probably for a period of time. Sometimes I guess, for me
its just like having the other person there as a company, its very
hmmm...smoothing to have the other part there?
-
If we really have a partner in life, do we have to commit to them
in every moment and every second? If not , do we commit to them when
we are empty and lonely? If so, ain't we actually using them as a
temporary partner only when we are lonely?
-
I can't see the line, can you?

No comments: