2005/01/14

Ant-Tee-Bee

Hmm..reasonly wash evovle inn Ant-Tee-Bee
but anyhow, i still have time to blog. Dun ask me why,
I also forget how, I just happen 2 Bee Ad Home.
As usual, my freaking brother has been playing his Old bulky Ps2,
hell wonders how his gonna support his gf/cum wife-to-be in such a state.
I dun even believe he can buy his own flat. lolx...I dun think he reads my blogs...
He SuCk big time...
Wahahahhahahahhhahahahahha
but i still love him.
-
Okie, my mum's asleep, and i seemed to be super energetic today, cause
tomorrow is friday...hiak hiak hiak...not that i have any programmes really....
just tat its fry day you knwo? people tend to get excited on weekends.
Haven have any inspiring ideas recently....haven been drawing nice things..
all the doodles are ugly...so im not gonna post any of the shits....
I think i'm losing concentration...need to get them back from the busy schedule.
Everyone in the organisation is flying up India, less me that is...so effectively,
that means im gonna be a big FraCk these few months...wahaha
[cause my new big boss also flying there]
I really wish , and i really mean it, WISHED that im in Uni now.
29th this month will be one of my friends' show in a NUS hall.
not sure whether will be going....there should be lotsa
ch33 ch33 gurlz...but anyway...it doesn't matter anymore.
The more important thing is i ain't got a company so far.
Really wish I'm in school....can study, skip lesson....lolx....and....just
hang around with friends....sigh....still have to wait 2 and a half years
more......I'm feeling so Miserable....
-
-
-

No comments: