2005/01/08

Moody

I didn't expect my new drawing for 05 would be this...
but really...i am moody today.
I just can't understand why people won't be considerate about other's
about their constraint and stuff...won't think for others.
-
Issit really that hard to just spare a thought for others?
why must so many people jump into conclusion on other peeps.
without giving them a chance to explain.
Why can't people be understanding for just once.
These poeple should all just go and 013.
-
I am extremely low now, because of what i cannot change
and because of what have been done,
and also because of no one to talk to....
or maybe i shouldn't say no one to talk to?
maybe i should say the ones that i wanna talk to are not there to talk to?
I'm gonna sleep,.,
probably tomorrow will be a better day,
a better day when i read my men's commander's appraisal.
Theres always so much good words in them sometimes i really
not sure they tellin the truth....
perhaps tats whats wrong with me....
i always choose not to believe in others....
Its hard....its just too hard to differentiate between right
and wrong these days.
between lies and truth.
-
Sigh.......

No comments: