2005/01/24

Adultz

Am i getting younger by the minute?
-
I am indeed getting more idiotic by the minute, that i kept asking myself
has my iq and eq gone lower? It seems that guys of 30++ always have a hell
lota diff hobbies...fishing...building up fish tank, play golf, stock market,
-
Am i gonna get any older? lolx
it seems not...I'm not even on par to the 21 yr old level,
I got hell lots of guys trying to impress each other with their wonderful
license which they got like...18 or 19 ?
Then theres the super duper cars that they dream of...
what MazDa 3 lar, Evo 7 lar...Honda what shit lar...
[they can't even live on their own wan buy car, TAMIYA wan anot? KNS]
-
~~AM I getting younger and younger?~~
I dun even like soccer...this is real shit....i think i have 75% no connection
to the outside world...then again theres the other group of freaks which
loves handphones and gadgets....
Seems like i dun belong there too..... -__-!!
going down lower will be those xiao-beng hanging at the lan shop
playing counter strike....and nope...i dun fit in there.......
-
WHERE AM I ??? ARGHHH....... F###KING H3LL !!!
-
K, heres a little piano playing. and yes, those are boxers.
[if by this time you do not know how to watch .3pg files, it either means
you have not been a freaking loyal blog reader of mine and probably
should start commiting to my evil cult. read
for instructions]
-
Download Dimsum's PIANO FILE @ your own DISGUTING RISK :

No comments: