2005/01/25

me, myself and my bunkmate

-Jok3 of the day-
-
1745 hours at work...
-
me: eh i going back leh, you wanna go home anot?
bunkmate: so early? dun wan lar, my branch people haven go leh
me: can lar, we go back punctual on time around 1800 mah, whats wrong?
bunkmate: dun wan lar...wait my boss come back how?
me: eh you dun everytime so sissy, just go back lar, no one will say anything one lar
bunkmate: wait lar, we wait till 1815 lar?
me: ............
bunkmate: aiya you today off mah, just wait for me lar, wait awhile more lar...
me:............................................................
bunkmate: aiya wait awhile lar...wait awhile then go lar, wait for me lar
me: you say one ar, 1815...
-
1814 hours.....
-
bunkmate: eh my boss come back liao leh? eh how? wa eh jialat leh...
me: you scared what? you going back 1815 leh, official time is 1800 lor
why you so scared? we not going back secretly lor...wats there to scared???
bunkmate: but my boss come back liao leh...wait he see me go home....
me: ........
bunkmate: aiya wait lar...i think first i think first....[talking to himself]
haiz...dunno wanna go home anot leh.....haiz...[still talking to himself]
wait must rush back at nite...tomorrow still got training....haiz....
me: JUST GO LAR, BLOODY HELL....wan go anot?
bunkmate: aiya go lar go lar, lets go lets go
-
1825hours
-
-out of gate-
bunkmate walking very fast.
me: ........
bunkmate continues to walk faster.
me: eh shit you LAR, you can wait anot walk so fast for ####!
bunkmate: aiya hurry up lar, i meeting my girlfriend at city hall leh..
me: eh just now tell you go out you YI YI YOR YOR...now you walk so fast..
bunkmate: aiya just walk faster lar....EH , bus come liao , eh run leh,. oei...
me:.........
bunkmate starts to run for the bus.....
[at this moment, two idiotz are trying to chase a bus from more than 400 metres..]
me: eh you RUN FASTER LAR, i carry bag you still run so slow...[panting]
bunkmate still chasing the bus a few metres ahead of me.
-
in the end we miss the bus........
-
I concluded that my bunkmate is a bloody moron, yes we always scold each other
though we dun really mean it but, yeah he won't be reading this and he is an
ASSHOLE who so DOTES on his gf....[YOU ARE SO SHITTY]
sucks...everytime go out accompany his GF leav3 mE alone.....#### shit.....
IRONIC righT? wanna go out wanna scared this scared that.....dunno what he
thinking.....
-

No comments: