2005/01/09

Hard To Pleas3

This world is hard to please, everyone else is hard to please.
As much as I would like to put the condamn list to a few personnel,
as much as I would like to use words like "general or most people are hard
to please" I decided not to.
I'm quite tired of trying to understand and figure out things in this world.
Especially HUMAN.
-
Humans are darn hard to understand,
If you are a shit ass in relationship, people will try to stay away from ya,
Now in 05, even if you are MR. Nice Guy, people will
also freak out and leave you because you are too good to be true and
they might jolly well be afraid of hurting your GooD-O-Feelings.
What has MAN KIND become? HOW COME all Logics contradicts each other.
-
I am truely tired of hearing such things again and again,
and I am Half-Hearted in life.
You can NEVER EVER be a good person with great thoughts
and great love and caring and nice to others.
BECAUSE PEOPLE DUN BELIEVE SUCH ASSHOLE EXIST.
No one will ever try becoming one because of this shit society.
Yup, Life is CYNICAL.
-
for once i rest my case, cause no one appreciates each other.
-
Any Takers? Probably not cause everyone thinks alike.

No comments: