2005/01/30

HandpHones

I didn't know there could be nightmares on handphones,
that is till today. Probably because i have too much nonsense these 4 days.
AND i really mean TOO MUCH......
I dreamt of my handphone today, thats today morning,
[I believe I doze off around 6.30am]
-
Anyhow, I dreamt of not charging my handphone, and thus
i was outside, and i couldn't reach anyone. I was waiting for something,
some call or some sms, i dun know which, should be the latter,
anyhow, i was stoning in the middle of a pathment, lost
and no idea what to do, cursing and swearing.
-
Awaking from the senseless dream,
it probably made more sense than anything else.
It seems after the arrival of handphones to our human pathetic lives,
we have been so indulge in it, depending on it for every shit we do.
At least it caused a major changed in my life from then till now.
From using it as a phonebook, to replacing it with my alarm clock,
using it as a camera, video recorder, sound recorder, and once in a little
blue moon, using it to entertain myself be it games or gprs.
-
.....THATS NOT ALL I GUESS......
-
With the ultimate introduction of sms, people have been sending farn
stuff with text, using symbols to create faces and pictures.
It is by far the best creation on art i guess, who would have guess ?
And because of just that, many of us have been so dependant on it.
We hog on our phones everynow and then, waiting for other people to sms
us and call us...
we wait every now and then when we sms people, sometimes you get it
fast, sometimes you get it real slow....
sometimes you wait and wait and you just dun get anything......
doesn't that sound familiar or ring a bell to some other things in life
which we do? which we dun always get the same old reply,
get the returns......
-
At least thats something to ponder for now.

No comments: