2006/04/26

www.cancerstory.com

No that i finally get a few moments to breath..
(its an exaggeration..i AM breathing every second..)
well...my old client posted the drawings on her webby,
please do visit it.
The large illustration on the previous post can be found at:
-
-
lets hope all of us will do some self reflection.
I need to do some myself too...
Anyway...speaking of reflection...
It took me a hell lot of time to consolitdate all my
works thus far.....I'm really hoping to push the book out soon,
on a quality focus basis....Thus currently...doing selections
and editing. And most of the short strips have been converted
to english context. I hope I still manage to retain what
I wanted to portray initially.
-
Heres a small preview before I go back to drawing.
-
-

5 comments:

疯? said...

ha.. if u publish book/s.. i cfm will buy. =p

Dim5um said...

wa...gam dong ar...lolx...i should target the army market...hahahah

anyway....its not about money though....hopefully people will appreciate the content...lol

疯? said...

wahlao... got nth to do wif army lor.... hahaaa....

minty said...

great to get started on it... you will autograph on my copy rite? *_-

Dim5um said...

Of course i WIll!!... that is if i really succeed...hahahha