2006/04/16

Hom3 Sw33T Hom3

-
-
Finally...i decided to get my lazy butt on the working desk again...
These few days have been trying to get my life back to order again.
Other than the Food poisen I got from India, been having a tough
time sleeping. Too used to the India timing...I think its all the mind and
body. Right now the adaptation period is quite tough....especially theres
so much things i wanna do...hahahha
Thus...i haven't been resting well and...my diarrea haven recovered.
-
-
Anyhow, the above image is Mumbai Railway Station.
I took it when I was in Mumbai doing some work.
Trying to compile all the pictures and doing photo-stiching
(my spelling is getting worst) is indeed very time consuming.
Been trying to come up with a travel log website.
The design and all has been draft out but,
due to the amount of paper work on my desk right now...
(I'm just verbally saying it, i DUN have a working desk at home)
Its hard to accomplish my personnal work. Most of the
piority goes to the current job that I'm being paid.
I'm somehow, I'm starting to get worried what I'm gonna
do next year when I'm out.
-
-
Life really is confusing....
Will try to post often though.... =]

No comments: