2006/04/25

Post Deleted...Again...FISH

I just hate the net...when I'm having mood swings and blogging
...and this is what it does to me.
-
-
And now...I don't even feel like posting.
FISH YOU
to whoever is responsible for this.
-
-
Illustration
-
-
Been really busy with lots of paper work that just
simply doesn't make sense. Sometimes the people working
in this organisation are just plain idiotz. You feel like
slapping them in the face somehow.
Well...enough about the complain. Right now, I just finish
sending an illustration to my old client.
(No i'm not being paid. Screw you guys who think i am)
Anyway...i dunno why i'm doing it,
but the topic makes pretty much alot of senses in today's
3rd world context.
Before you look at the pic, I AM NOT
TARGETING AT DOCTORS per say.
it only went this way cos I'm suppose to do it this way.
Get IT?
Well...anyhow....theres pretty much alot of talent that
has left our country, make use of our country,
and never came back. We just can't stop that. And
we shouldn't, how can we stop every mother son from
moving where they want?
-
-
The bottom line is, do take a look at this
ugly pic and think for a moment. Whatever happen
to nation building??
Is money really that important?
-
-
Both Yes and No.
-
(I am really trying to fork out time to draw and blog
meanwhile..enjoy..)
-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why so frustrated? Chill out.The world is just money-motivated.Never add me to your blog.=P

Dim5um said...

never leave your site on my space?? hahhaha. once you leave it, it'll tagged along.

anyhow...the world shouldn't be money motivated...we should all look for the bigger picture in this 3rd world. but nevertheless..money is still important.