2004/08/20

On Leav3

SOLDIERS
Been around the corner these few days, looking at what i want to achieve and what i have lost. Been trying to set targets for my men, but can't seemed to do it caused...i dun even know what to expect from them. I'm not sure what they expect from me also, but a bunch of young promissing teen. There's an exceptional one whom probably among my men, the worst in studies and stuff, but the most flexible and smart one. Too bad I can't bring him to Australia to train him up, cause he has an excuse to go for Safsa competition, I'm still fighting for it, hope he goes to Australia for training.
PONDERING
If we had something that we hold on for years, and it suddenly came back, what should we do? What is the deciding factor to hold on or leave things? What if the deciding factor includes external parties which cannot be controlled and were dragged in unwillingly. LoL, why issit so hard to sort out thoughts.
"I love you" is just a word that we would use to say.
"I missed you" would be a temp sub to "I love you",
and "I'm sorry" is always the excuse of the two above.
"Forever" was always just a guidline to cheat each others.
Silence, is not compromising,
-its a way of rejecting each others ideas and giving up hope to do anything-

No comments: