2004/08/03

DimSuM~~FevER....

NEXT DESTINATION
Wootz....got my new certificate from signal institution. Hmmm...another collection of cert....hehehe I just like collecting them....makes my folder packed with stuff....haven been drawing lately, so i posted one of my art piece....hope i get back to painting soon, lost touch for quite awhile. Still sick as usual, the fever been going up and down.....along with the medicine it just get worst...giddy and sleepy.... Just finish packing most of the stuff.....Not really looking forward going to my new unit....doesn't sound fun or seems interesting....Really in need of some inspiring stuff....probably will be busy for the next few days..... Hope i dun get DO duties during my mother land's birthday......that will be sooooooooo unhappening.... i think i need some sleepp.........
RUSH OF SHIT TO THE HEAD
Lately i'm having this rush of shit of multiple ideas on my future...the options are open, i can continue to be the good 'o' nation slave and get tormented and whipped by my good old superiors cursing and swearing them, or i can leave the gold mine and continue the search for my ultimate dream which may eventually lead me to a poor old man that can possibly mean doing 2 to 3 jobs at the age of 40s to provide education to my good 'o' children. Nevertheless, there are other options which i tend to fantasize in life, [ its always good to dream] like being a druglord having scars all over the body....women will sooooo love me [ dig it?? wahhahahah] but nopee...eh.. aint gonna happen.....probably a writer will be good....oh...writers always meet up with wonderful ladies......but nopee. .aint gonna be one....but that wasn't the best....the best good 'o' dream was being a singer or guitarist, rocking the world with my lame music...[yeah yeah....shit rocks] and yeah....i can sing man.....but noppe noppe aint got the looks....lolx....cant even reach the 2nd C.....i think andy lau can't also...been singing his song for so long....hmmm.....probably i can be his side kick.....wahhahaha......I think too much..........but then again.....the real wonderful thing would be to be a simple man, have a super rich wife....oh.....super rich cum pretty....oh....super rich cum pretty cum can give birth to many many kids....ohhhhh that will be sooooo.....nice......
LA VIE EN ROseee........

No comments: