2004/08/01

~~LaSt WeekEnd In SOCC~~~

PHOTOS
hua ha....as you can probably see, I posted some of the photos for yesterdays event.....Hope to recieve more from my friends....lolx, cause i used their camera to take photo.....wahhahahah........ its call FEI WU LI YONG.....kiddingz kiddingz...chill chill....Still thinking of yesterdays event, I guess its one of the best dinner i ever went.....haiz....good things sure dun last...i look forward to the next event and gathering, gotta miss all my pals.
ARMY
Sigh, two more days and i will be going to my new camp....dun like the creepy feeling...cause its like im gonna go there alone....sigh.....Now it comes the real responsibility....more things to learn , more stuff to impart, most importantly, more job to do and more people to take care of. After being a one year soldier just one week ago, I pretty much seen alot of wierd people. Some with principal, some without, some hard working, some really can slack like hell.....Well, Life is a joke, and we are all part of it, so i guess i should make better use of it eh? Okie, TOMORROW will be a better day, if i can't motivate myself, how can i bring my fellow men to war!!
HONOR, DUTY & COUNTRY

No comments: