2006/05/02

Tales From EathSea

Heres a LINK to the Above Trailer
This is apparantly a new Trailer of the Movie by Studio Ghibli.
Can't wait for the movie to be out. Although this time round,
the director is his son.
Was it Gozo or Hayao? Hmm..I've got both of them
mixed up. Anyway...it looks like a wonderful film
worth waiting for.
-
-???-
-
Actually... I did give a thought about the title.
I know it kinda sux..lolx..but for now...i'll leave it.
I guess the more important role is to concentrate on the
ingredients?, ie; the story.
As you clearly can see....( I hope you really can..lolx)
the stuff dated back till feb...where the visualisation took place.
I still dun feel like showing all the sketches for now...I guess I'll keep
it for myself until the characters are finalised....
-
Well...heres actually a few stuff i'm currently working on.
1) Ah...the main plot....it took alot of twist and turn. But its getting clearer
each day. How I wished I had took more attention in script writing
when i was in school. I sorta regret that now.
2] Theres alot of styles going on in these particular story...I can't really
settle myself down. I DONT want to get too obsessed with it too....
Lets just see how the rides goes...
3] The rough boards are just starting...And i'm really taking my own
sweet time on it....not because im trying to perfect it. LOLx...
Its actually my laziness thats delaying everything...
4] Sigh...alot of peeps are skeptical about this even before they hear the
story...Its the typical singaporean minds i guess....Just like when
Stephanie Sun went out...everybody in the forum flamed her
for not being able to make her mark out in the market. Its sorta getting
my mood down...I know some of my lecturers thinks I'm crazy and...
the people who did Mr. Kiasu and Legend of Condor were pure
lucky...Whatever that is...everyone's got alot of opinions and
definately...alot of people thinks its crazy to go into the comic
industry...I do agree its very small...actually nearly zero chance....
but its not the money thats making sense...Its this book...its really
the idea behind it....I'm still crossing my fingers and...hopefully...
it can go on the shelves to prove the fact that...
[if we believe in certain things and work hard on it, it'll happen.]




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It should be goro!

Anonymous said...

It should be goro!