2006/05/08

-
Another week past by...I can't help but keep thinking
what good have I made use of the last week. I'm like
getting more and more forgetful these days...is it cos i'm
like getting old and useless? I can't help but keep
thinking what will happen if i disappear from this world
the next second. Its a very weird feeling....abit of dreamy.
I think I had too much "白日梦" I dream too much during
the day...I think the more appropriate word should be
"ponder" Narhh....
just can't help it...Lets take a look at last week.
-
Its interesting to see the hype end so fast and I believe
most of us were either tune to TV or at the respective
coffee shop waiting for Post Election results on Saturday.
I just wonder why theres so much void votes....issit
because some of us get the confusion of the crossing
selection on the party we wanted or issit alot of us actually
didn't wanna side any side of the team. Anyway...I'm sure
alot of people will be ranting about this issue and i'm
pretty confident theres alot to see in the newspaper
tomorrow on "DIGITAL LIFE" about bloggers' view
on GE 2006. I really hope they announce the "computer
show" in June rather than that....
-
Work...work...work....
-
I think i lost too much concentration at both games and
books last week...and ANIME...and erm...tv?
lolx....hmm...I shouldn't divert my attention...
I'll work harder...Heres a render of the current short
..... Ta DA!!!!.....
ok...only i'm excited...oh ya...
MI3 was nice..thats the movie i watch
last weekend....Ciaoz!!
-

No comments: