2006/05/01

LABOUR DAY

Haoya....Some updates again before i rush
off for a quick dinner with some friends.
First off, been busy this few days trying to back up all my
videos and works did during my school times and these few years...
a Surprised they came up to a good 30 gig. Some of my
friends say i have... 30 gig worth of crap stuff.....well...wat can i say
different people value different things. Anyhow...
I'm posting a sketch today. It took me a hell lot of time to
do the scanning...and how i wish i could have an easier way to place
my scans into coms so that i can post my graphic novel's progression...
I REALLY...REALLY think it is going great...
both the graphic novel and the short strips compilation...
The latter will be easier to finish...the first one..is a bit tougher...
Never the less, TOMORROW...yes tomorrow..i will try to put some
2D scans of the drawing online...so that call can have a
glipse of what it is...well, some friends have already saw the pictures...
hahahha Thats to good thing about meet up sessions.
Anyhow..I'm running late..sorta posting all these last minute...
but today really is a good progresison...cos i finally did
2 boards for the graphic novel....
-
STAY TUNE for tomorrow....
-
i'm really excited..wahhahahha at least i get 5 to 6 people
watching these space these days...
lolx.
Enjoyz

No comments: