2006/05/27

DreamZzz~~~02

X-MEN 3
-
I can't belief i'm still blogging at this late hour.....
hmmm...X-Men 3 sure is nice. But too bad they change too
much plot. Well...Should have expected that...I mean...
after all it's a comic turned movie...you can't expect everything
to be the same eh?? Else what is there to see....But it turns
out that there might be a sequal to it. Why? cos I stayed
back to watch the F$%King long credit. Thanks to my
brother who told me to stay behind....there is just a small
small clip after the long credit scroll that you might wanna
hang on to your seats if you wanna keep your cash worth.
-
Website
-
Hmm...I ain't making any progress on the webby
I'm suppose to do...I feel quite bad about it....
It seems like I really can't stay focus...
I wanna achieve too much things but I'm just
simply too lazy to do all of them.....
I seriously need to be slapped...lolx
-
DreamZzz
-
Heres Part 4 of 5 for DreamZzzz
Just try to be easy on me...dun think too much
when ya look at the pics. Sometimes things doesn't
make sense...lolx
-
-

4 comments:

MiZ said...

Whoa... So fast watch XMen 3? Actually I was thinking of asking you to watch that movie with us... Haha :P

Anyway, I like your comic.

Dim5um said...

Eh should have say earlier mah...diaoz...I caught it with my brother and his gf...cos i was really really bored..lolx...

疯? said...

lightbulb........... haizz...

MiZ said...

Ok, never mind. Anyway there will be some good movies coming up this June holidays. I'll try to tell you in advance... :P