2006/05/29

5000 HITS!!!

Can you believe it??!!! Whahahah...I've got 5000 hits...
I know its damn little and slow..I've seen millions of
blogsites that hits like err...10000 or something within
months?? (Okie..i haven seen millions of site...I'm
exaggerating....-___- DuH!!) Well...I'm actually quite
ashamed of myself...lolx...it took me like 3 years to
get this far?? F#$K man..lolx...Though I inserted the hit
counter about half-way through...still...its a bad achievement...
but...lately theres like more people viewing in the weekend...
And yesh...although I contribute to my own hits also...
Oopss...
but erm.....I really hope this place will grow someday
or somewhere and somehow...Come to think about it..
there were lots of occasions where i choose to shut it down...
Well....Glad I didn't....at least this place stop me from
playing more games....and err.....
thats a positive note.
-
Dun ask me why i draw this...I really dunno...
Somehow i just felt being hit 5000 times..lolx
-

No comments: