2006/02/27

End of Feb Update

ARghhh.. My wisdom tooth is killing me.
Freaking dentist who cleared me before I came India.
Should have taken it out while I could….
Now its giving me headaches and fever…
Gosh…
I wished I can pluck it out!!
Anyhow, recently was out in the field again.
The weather is drying everyone up.
Still, manage to do a couple of sketching.
Anyway, did a portrait for my spec and had it framed at the local stores.
Looks cool in the front huh? Cost only $2 SGD.
Thought of doing a poster of my comic and framing it up.
But the handcraft at the back is kinda bad.
Well, what can you ask for with such a price?
The production slowed down recently due to all that swelling in the tooth.
Hopefully I get well soon.
-
~~DazeD~~
-
Something crossed my mind this morning, not sure if I’m dreaming;
the childhood memories of Japanese animation came back for a revisit.
(I’m talking about the Japanese anime during the 80s and 90s.)
From Macross the Movie to Ghost Train 999 and a couple which I lost the name.
Those were classic fantasy which would have survived even in our time.
The appeal of it varies from kids to anime fans like me.
The story was the selling point.
Gotta keep reminding myself on that.
Meanwhile, enjoy the pics!! 1 more month to
Home Sweet Home!!
The Parcel was wrapped nicely in newspaper!!
Thats the second drawing for my training officer -__-

No comments: