2006/03/04

PhotoZzzzzz Again

I thought it would be nice to scan through my little HP 607 -
4.1 megapixel camera and post some silly stuff caught on it.
Here are some shots taken while I was in town.
The last one in particular is one of the ever annoying fly/mosquito
(apparently I forgot what I killed??)
which I splat during one morning.
Yeah you might have guess it, life really is boring till that extend…
anyhow, I’ll post some frogs if I get a chance to catch them; yet again..
-___-
these creatures sure get on your nerves in the early morn and late nights.
-
-
Indian Shrine, Prayers Anyone?
Surprised how they can squeeze in? such delicate people...The Asian Matrix Phone Line...The Annoying Insect....
-
-
-

2 comments:

[-jiahui-] said...

dimsum i moved (again) www.iheartjiahui.blogspot.com

Dim5um said...

why do you keep moving?? lolx