2006/02/22

Back to Blogger

backdated:200206

Back to Blogger~~

My laptop just crashed on me and I can’t remember whatever I was trying to post. Theres a lot of frustration in the air now but then again, that’s life in the new millennium with so many high-tech toys…I can’t wait to buy a new digital SLR.

I figured out that I actually lost a lot of attention on this webby and all the initial intention of settling this place up have gone to drain. With so much things going round my head, and so much doddling and sketching that happened these few days….I am unable to post any pictures of any sort….argh…I wished well and hard that I can be back home soon to my ever wonderful PC (which my brother always fixed up) and post all these drawings and concepts that came to me…Oh well..….Stuck in a place where scanning and printing becomes harder than making coffee, I can only type and continue to stay lonely here. Heck.. anyway, I have myself to blame for not being in focus for the past year. I’m still considering the option of a permanent blog online. ( money issues) where I can really blog on. ( especially when I’ve gotten into production on the comic) Well, judging from my own discipline, I wonder how long or far I can last so, that’s why there ain’t any announcement yet. Probably when I come back home, all these drawing will look like dirts. lolx.

Comic

Talking about comic, the much awaited book FLIGHT3 will be out soon during June. (near my birthday!!) I can’t wait to order it at the locals…so far its only available online. And hell do I hate our homeland, or maybe I just hate the people. How I wish there will be a annual comic convention of our local artist. After Mr. Kiasu and the Shen2 Diao1 Xia2 Lu3 series, there’s no news of any local talents on comic creation. It sure is sad. The one comic that sparks off my interest was of our local artist ( Apparantly I dun have the name) who did Long2 Jiu3 Dao1….that was the funniest book and 4-comic strip of all time. I really wonder why he stopped…probably because of the fact that there wasn’t a market here. Sigh…Gone are the days…….

Overseas

Anyhow, I’m planning on a trip to Japan anytime say December? Backpacked would be fun but it’ll all be dedicated to an Art tour in Japan. The biggest problem now is talking my brother into it….since he is the only one which I know that holds an advance Japanese language knowledge. hmmm….this is a tough one.

No comments: