2006/02/22

PhotoSsszzz

Ta-Da!! Here I am with updates and photos! The first preview to the sketches!!!
Though you probably ain’t gonna see much with these blur pictures….
Thats the point you see….lolx……
Unless someone strongly demand for the sketches which I doubt so.
Any takers? I’ll see what I can do in the coming weeks.
With my ever limited space constraint and lazy body,
(I seriously need to get back to excising) not to say the annoying mosquitoes..
damn irritating…….Theres only so much to share for now. Back to more work.
[Below is a repost of 200206....somehow that post was washed away online]





More Drawings coming on the way! Meanwhile enjoy the blurry photos
Ciaoz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
just like reading your blog and found it very interactive and interesting.sometimes truthful to the point on the facts on life.

Dim5um said...

I'm sure there are many more people living challenging lifes everyday. =] Glad you like the blog.

Dim5um said...

Hahaha...coming back in april...hows everyone back in sg? I might call back to office...all is fine. Keep your blog updated also man...that way can monitor you guys. lolx