2006/02/16

Graphic Novel/ Comic

Probably I should start looking up the dictionary what is the diff between a graphic novel and a genuine comic.
-
my thoughts has been clear, finally, the first draft of what i intended to draw two years ago has been out. This might sound big but, actually its very small. I finally got the ideas and strings pull together, the basic outline of the story. Its rare to have such a chance to pop by where all the ideas came into logical sense. Its very refreshing but i have a function to attend in India now. I dun think anyone is watching this space anymore but im sure all excited about whats coming up. By the time I go back, there should be drafts of the first few panels of my story. And hopefully like what i intended, two years to come out with the book itself.
-
CHEERS!!!
-its a good day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u on hiatus for so long, finally come back liao...

Dim5um said...

Yup yup, this time I'm coiming back BIG...wahhahaha

I still have FANS!!! surprized!! lolx hows life?