2005/11/03

Revisit~~

Finally, Im back, back to a familiar shout space.
I can't helped but get back in. Its been 3 months. And somethings just can't
be forgotten. Was really shaken after hearing KangKang's song....
-
诚实的伤害
-
His latest ablum contains a few sedimental pieces.
And because of that, I guess I finally decided to talk online again....
-
-
-
-
Life is still contradicting, and the hardest part and probably
only thing that we do everyday is making choices.
And I just made lots of choices recently.
-
~Work~
-
I decided not to go back to NYP. Not because I dun want to,
but because, theres really too much restriction I'm on.
As much as i liked, I would love to go back NYP DMD to become
a young lecturer. I really dunno how to break it out to my lecturer,
especially someone which inspired me sooo.... much and...
probably I will never have the chance to pick up the offer he gave.
-
-
~Relationship~
-
Lots of people decided not to ask me why i left her.
Some couldn't bother, most probably had their own judgement,
the closest ones knewn its hopeless even if they asked.
Sincerely, I dun even know wat to say.
But i guess leaving it behind was the best part i did?
because seems like her life is so much viabraint
[or was in vaibraint??]
last but not least, i'm still single and, till date,
I still dun understand why you always felt I had other girls outside.
Probably when i get older some day, more matured some day,
I might know why.
And when i dun wish to answer something,
its still the same reason,
"I just dun like to repeat myself with things which are just not there"
I do still missed the relationship.
And you will probably never know or believe that anymore.
-
-
~LWS~
-
Bahzz...I can't bare to leave the school, especially after
spending so many $$.... I will missed the classmates and...
my deposit ....lolx....life sux eh....I dun even know if i wanna continue
LWS after coming back from INDIA.
-
-
~Animation~
-
Somehow, I think i start to drift towards comic creation,
but i was AWE when i went back NYP and saw those
student works...I missed school days...I yearn for the studies and
project days....
-
-
-
-

No comments: