2005/11/11

WeddinGzzZZ~~~

Just finish being a sword holder again, but this one round,
not only did i recieve the invitation card, it was more fun.
Partly because the group of sword holders were people I knew.
And also, the bridge-groom seemed more "ONz" and
really know how to talk cork on stage. Been thinking on and
off about weddingz since I have seen two.
Its really giving me the influence that I should probably get
married because its so,....wonderfuL?
-
-
I used to think that only girls will think that way...
-
-
Seems like I've gone sissy.
Or should I say, I really did think alot and probably thats because
of experience in life? I used to go for weddings when I was small
and it seemed like really idiotic where I can never understand
why they must spend money to treat people for dinner when they
can just sign the ROM and do a casual wedding at home.
It really was grand to be able to walk done the road facing your friends
telling them your stories. And its more grand even when you are
a officer having the previlage to give your wife a sacred military
wedding with sword holders......
-
-
-
Life is facinating.....And probably I should
start to ponder more about life than working like a dog.
-
-
why didn't i think so in the past??

4 comments:

minty said...

on the contrary, more gals are thinking "gosh! weddings are so idiotic..." this doesnt sound like good news to you of cos...

but again, we definitely cant deny the mushy sweetness when our good frens get married and feel the undeniable joy for them... (or the uncontrollable urge to ask if they would mind if we dont give ang bao, since we know each other so well already... hahahaa)

and please... nobody should work like a dog... smell the flowers...

minty said...

btw, welcome back!

Dim5um said...

Hmm...how did you know i reblogz??? wierD...~~ anyway thanks man....hahaha hope i continue to watch this place

minty said...

er... your blog link is still on my blog, and i do click on those links from time to time... rest assured it is not telepathy... :P