2005/11/16

Perceptions ??

I just came home from work again, and i suddenly remembered something.
Thats something is called a habit.
A habit that I developed because of others, or should you say
-
SOCIETY.
-
I can never understand ladies, or probably I should start
understanding them. Its always these few groups of ladies whose
living in my flat that always have the
" DUN TRY TO TOUCH ME"
kinda look. Whenever I take lifts these days,
I try to avoid taking them with young ladies ; especially
late nights.
WHY? they keep giving you the F$$k off look that
somewhere down the elevator your gonna strip their clothes.
[And most of the time they ain't pretty]
So, I finally decided to have a habit to save my own image;
-
[I actually did think about it that probably I DO look like a
BEAST thus giving them that impression]
-
I decided to grab my keys out and play with them once
i gotten into the lift letting the strangers know I DO LIVE
here for CHRIST SAKE.....
-
-
-
What exactly has gotten into the world???
Are we living in a country that really is secure???
FREAKS

No comments: