2005/11/15

LieSss....

Lies and Lies and Lies.
I found out how unappreciated you can be
even how far you have gone. For somethings,
people just simply care for themselves no matter
what you have done for them. I couldn't expect
to hear nonsense from such high level personnel
and maybe, well just maybe, I might do the same too.
-
-
Confusing as can be, Some people lie infront of you
to make sure troubles dun get in their way or they lie
to make sure they get out of trouble. Why can't eveyone just
say "look, i just dun wish to help you." instead of lieing.
Does it look more presentable because you actually thought
that lieing would get you away with things as easier as telling
the truth???
-
-
Well of course, sometimes the truth is so hard to tell.
I just found out how pissed I am when I know someone is
actually trying to get the most out of me while giving
least. Probably I should stop doing that to others as well.
-
-
Why can't I just do more and stop complaining??
If I can't even do it then why bother complaining?????
-
-
Life is confusing.

No comments: