2006/11/06

Speed Painting VII ~~ I'm Back

Damn tired.....damn tired....I just glance around
the web. Found one of my coursemate injured in a
car accident. Sure hope he gets well soon enough. Well
I'm not very close to him and never had a chance to be
in his click since both of us pretty much do different things.
But he has been a constant inspirational figure when
i feel low and lousy. I mean...how far can a Singaporean
artist go man? Actually, quite far from what his doing.
And i sure hope he recovers soon and blogs again.
You guys can check him out at
Well I didnt post any recover msg in
his tag box. But seriously,
do get well soon antz.
=]
-
-
Well this one is done from scratch at near 2 hours
Somehow I'm getting very pussy when I'm trying
to do coloring. I really wonder wtf am
i holding back ?? I need a slap in the face...
Maybe I'm trying to rush too much things....
Oh Well..I'm dead beat tired...this week's gonna
be very very crazy......
-
-
-

No comments: