2006/11/16

Brain Block

First off.....Can the freaking Blogger management
group fix all the bugs and lags and error messages
in blogspot?? Wtf tell poeple go migrate migrate test
wat beta shit login with Google account......
and then and then?
then lag like !@#$%!#$ I know its free lar but you
promise better drag and drop shit then just fulfill your
promise lar...wa piangz eh...i everyday work till 11pm
because of exercise come home post
something you gimme so many error......
-
-
-
I hate bitching bout life but......probably cos i haven
been sleeping well these days.....Somehow it seems
that i have much more tolerance in the real world....
I think the world wide web is a good place to bitch
about things....Anyway...I decided to do a vampire lady
painting and somehow or rather i dunno issit i
off focus or too focus i didnt finish it. And this is the initial
sketch....I'll probably take my own sweet time on this
one and see if i can make a really really good good piece
so that i can post on cg society and show off my not
so kick ass skill to let others bitch about.......... -___-
-
-
-
Life really sux this week...thus i havent been
painting...Not because i'm lazy..but really
because i'm too tired.....
-
[actually i lied, i play warcraft yesterday
LOLx.....
eh i also human ok??!! #@!$#....
I'm so hungry..]
-
-
-

No comments: