2006/11/01

Speed Painting IV

I am actually very very very tired today...
but i decided not to be lazy because i'm left with
less than 1 year to improve myself. So i took the courage
( actually its not courage lar...just need to bug myself
abit ...you know??) and did another painting once again.
Because I believe there are will be people watching over
me...at least there are people shouting at the tag box.
So...this one is done in 45 mins...yes..i did it very fast
and to my surprised....i improve slightly. I won't say
that this picture looks better than any of the rest of my
recent painting. But I will but all my single dollar that
during the process...i actually let go alot more freedom
in my painting and the colors when abit more drastically
than whatever i have achieve in my artist approach thus far.
Some of you might not understand what the FC&K i am
saying but its ok. The bottom line is i feel the
improvement....This is probably the next best thing
to orgasm...lolx....
-
( Eh chill lar..i joking nia..
you think orgasm so easy to beat in life ar??
WTF man...wake up leh...)
-
Anyway..i actually sacrifice my sleepness for art...
this is so amazing...I feel the urge to paint more...
yes..more and more ladies..
why ladies you ask?
Cos my social circle of friends are so
freaking FC&Ked up that i see guys too
many times...the number of ladies i know
can probably use one hand to count...
WTF man...life is really alot of WTF
especially when you have been working the whole
day from 6am till 12 am midnight.....
ZzzzzZzzzz
-
-
-

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net



Free Image Hosting


Free Image Hosting

No comments: