2006/11/12

Speed Painting IX

Haven been painting or posting for the past few days.
Haven been sleepin well also..freak..Now I'm in exercise so..
everyday is like working till very late and for the next
2 weeks its gonna be like that. Whats worst is that next
month I won't be clearing any leave and it kinda sux cos...
Everyone will be enjoying themselves overseas or on
local leave resting at home....While i continue to work
like a dog in the big hound compound. And once again
I'm bitching about army....I finally can understand how
you guys feel when you are like almost gonna ORD but
not quite there yet and you know there's a big pile of
shit coming after ya..... Well no choice, gotta bear with
it for awhile more since i decided to sign on myself.
No use turning back and screaming I guess?
-
-
Bought a few books in hope i can better understand and
tweak my brain on how to draft out storys...Been in a
daze since feburary and my little project ain't moving
anywhere.....I felt kinda low..like... like wtf am I doing...
why i have no more ability to push that extra mile to
make things complete...
When will i get my light bulb to light up again.....
-
-
This painting took 2 and a half hours...I wanted to
create something that has a comic feel close to "IS"...
you know the sexy book?? I dun think most of you
guys have seen it...but yar..I'm trying to work
around colors and tones again...I should be getting into
painting environment soon enough...I really hope all
this major exercise comes to a halt and
i can work on my personal stuff soon.
Sighh.....
-
-
Last but not least, thanks for keeping the
tag box alive. I appreciate it guys....I will
try to make time for meet ups....I need
to destress myself realll soon....
-
-
-

No comments: