2005/06/10

Life Again~~

Long time no Blog, So this gotta Be prettY Long
-----------------------------------------------------------
-post Birthday-
-
Everything has gotten into a more stable pace.
Just celebrated my birthday last week and enjoyed it very much.
Uploaded a new pick, a little one-eye toy given by
my little baby during my birthday. Of course thats not
what she bought only. Didn't know Sentosa was this fun.
Come to think of it, there was alot of places that I won't go if
not cos of my birthday. I would highly recommand you guys
visit the free Musical Fountain and also Images Of Singapore which
cost a worth $10 per entry.
... hehehehe.. Probably will visit back when the renovations
are done.
-
-
-CRMQ Survey-
-
Just gotten to see my men's CRMQ survey yesterday.
My OC won't give me the copy, saying that he lost it.
you FREAKING LAME ASS !
And if my CO haven told me, I won't know the result.
But before I continue,
CRMQ survey is a survey for soldiers.
So if your soldiers dun like you, it can be pretty much seen from
the result. And according to the Survey did before ATEC [ our
trainging evaluation] Heres what my OC got from my men:
-
Confidence In going to WAR with your OC : 74 % negative / 4% positive
OC's Military Competence : 61% negative / 17% positive
OC's Care For Men : 57% negative / 26% positive
-
Got home lar baby boy. Wake Up Wake Up,
next time he bloody come for my bunk inspection,
#I WIll stick the RESULT ON MY BLOODY WALL#
and dig this from my men:
-
Confidence In Going To War with PC : 13% negative/65% positive
PC's Millitary Competence: negative nil /74% positive
PC's Care For Men: 9% negative/78% positive.
-
Come lar you pussy OC, you dare come challenge my bunk again.
No wonder say paper lost lar, dun dare gimme see, never
even mention got result out...PUSSY. Anyway, we did another result
just this week. Hope after the ATEC one, my result will still be good.
-__- ! just hope it doesn't drop down. LOLx.
-
-
-Personnel work-
-
I think i do too much pencil art. And thus seldom post paintings
these days. Sigh...its getting quite sour, sometimes not because
of time issue, but because of energy issue. It seems like playing
game is a better option of releasing stress.
Hope i get back my spirit again and start painting decent stuff.
-
-
-New Toy-
-
Recently Bought a Creative Zen Touch. Because of its Batt
capability and i lag a portable music player, thus i bought it.
its quite ex but just can't resist. 20Gb little baby and
it has the function to see chinese text. Overall ok lar.
Actually wanted to buy PSP which would amount to the same
price. But end day was asking myself Shouldn't get a gaming
console. Else I will really get addicted to playing games all day.
Which will really get me hook on comparing the WC games I've been
playing these few days.
-
-
-Men-
-
Gotten some regular interview with my men, I always like to
interview them, cos its like a talk-cork session.
I dun prefer the kinda PC interview sessions I have during BMT.
My pc only ask me a few question and its like ...
freaking wierd. Thus I always like to open table and talk to them.
Most of the time its two way conversation, where i suggest some
questions and they will give me their views.
Its quite interesting. I've gotten to trust them more and more
these days as sometimes they really are more capable then
my Commanders. An interview with them opens
knowledge sometimes, about what is happening around and
the way they handle problems.
Quite happy for most of them whom will eventually go Uni.
Too bad I ain't.
Anyhow, life still carries on.
-
-

No comments: