2005/06/21

GaM3 GaM3 GaM3 !!!

~GaM3~
Anyone can win me on this?? I only reach Lvl 10
:
[this game is taken from another blogger,I'm not the founder!!]
-
-
~~FrienDshiP~~
-
Theres this cruel thing about friendship,
People always say when you have relationship,
you will lose friendship.
Well, I agree partially,
Partially because of a few reasons:
-
You will only lose frienship when...
-
1] you stop calling up your friends
2] you decided to not meet them up even if you have the bandwith
3] you try to avoid their calls
4] you isolate yourself totally with the outside world
-
But then again, you will also lose friendship when...
-
1] you have unreasonable friends
2] friends backstabs by telling everyone you do not wanna go out with them
-
-
Thus From the above, one will only lose friendship when
both party of either side refuse to stay connected.
So when a friendship is lost, stop blaming the other party saying
"ohh...got gf liao...good lor, dun need us anymore lor"
No matter what you guys carry on to say,
-
I will still be there if you guys need serious help
-
And to all my friends, I am too busy with NDP recently,
Q: ask why can i spare time with my gf although I claim BUSY??
-
simple concept
-
A: BECAUSE YOU ARE MY FRIEND, NOT MY GIRLFRIEND
-
Q: So means gf got more piority??
-
A: Yes, gf got more piority because:
-
1] She only meets me once a week and not when she need me,
then call for me, dun need me just act busy.
2] We meet up not to go clubbing and waste money.
3] We meet up as a routine to go walk around and have
a light relax day talking through how tough the week has been.
4] We meet up to watch movies with efforts from both sides.
5] We meet up to buy daily items which we need.
6] We meet up waiting for each other willingly.
7] We dun decide to meet up and then put aeroplane
on each other when last minute. [unless special case]
-
If my true friends have eyes to see, you will probably start noticing
why my gf have piority. And I always offer all my friends to watch
movie with both of us, wanna eat with both of us also can provided we
do not have any special occasion to spend time alone.
Wanna go clubbing also can but you will see two people, and only
when we have the money to spend and no last minute thingy.
-
Last but not least, I believe if not all, most of my friends
are very understanding. This is to clear everyone that ,
I am not spending ALL my time with my gf.
We Only try to squeeze out as much time and spend
quality time with each other.
-
Thus, I still love my friends,
So, do think about it before saying that i forget about all of you.
At least I took the effort to blog about you all now,
-
Do you guys ever blog about me??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*james nods* bro... ur rite... gf is wifout a doubt more impt than frens lah. well... we can't bear u a child... can we? muahahaha!! dun be too sad bout the comments made by ur frens lah... true frens will understand ur situation and step in your shoes...stay cool okie bro?! walk on...

tsubasa said...

yo saw ur post, thought its quite true. im usually too lazy to keep in contact with friends, just expecting them to contact me..if not, i will just isolate myself..
bobian its just my character :P

hah saw u at cityhall 2 wks ago, no time to talk..

Dim5um said...

Woot...So many people reply...hahah didnt expect it. Even my wife is here!! hahah how rare!!