2005/06/27

Dreamweaver Cours33~ -___- ~

~~ -__- ~~
-
Meow meow.....
today's the start of the 4-day dreamweaver course...
sorta like a refresher because....already used before..
But nevertheless, I still pick up a few little things..
-
Right now having break time, thus surfing the net.
Lots of other military personnel are here going through the same course,
[actually not alot lar, only 10 peeps]
-
seems like most of them do not hav pior knowledge.
Right this moment I'm more worried about doing my personnal work,,
Geez..theres to design competition and 1 of it is gonna finish this 30th june.
Which by finger countculations,
-__-
im down to a few days.
Sigh...anyway, I'm gonna watch
"Initial D" later.
I dun think its gonna be very very good.
In fact, I think it might suck.
Simple reason being;
its copied from Japan.
Sigh.....
-
Are we really gonna see more original Hong Kong Films??

No comments: