2005/05/31

Pissed off

-Bunk inspection-
-
Some people are just suckers, I can't believe it. I also dunno
how to believe it. They simply got nothing better to do. Such people
are a waste to the army as regulars. Must go and
"bo diao ji cher dai ji"
My comd after inspecting my bunk, commented he want my SBO to be on
top of my cupboard. And my F**KING ceiling, is GONNA come down
BECAUSE they never tell the F**KING CONTRACTOR to repair it. And says
my bunk is not clean how to answer to my MEN??? AS a comd, how I answer
to my MEN?
-
DIG this,
-
F**K OFF YOU MOTHER PUSSY.
-
1] you can't even get GOLD in ippt
2] you dun even take SOC
3] you can't even see your officers working for you are sleeping in
rusty beds and cupboards which the MEN AINT
4] you can't even F**king Topo in OPs
5] you can't even F**king stay awake in OPs and sleep infront of briefings
6] you can't even understand basic store requirements for the BN
7] you can't even get your men to respect you.
8] ALL YOU CAN DO IS F**KING TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH.
-
-
-
WAKE UP LA PUSSY. F**K OFF. Incapable slut.
-
-
clean your own F**king bunk then come talk to me. We work like dogs
and you come up with F**k ideas. You are a disgrace to MEN.

No comments: