2005/05/28

Muahhhahahha.... Birthday bIrthday birthday

~Diaoz~
-
noisy noisy noisy... my brother watching Bands of brother currently.
Thus a little bit disrupting, since im also on the phone and printing some
ndp work and eating ice cream...
-
~Birthday~
-
my birthday is coming next week, declaring it on my blog is not a kind of
signature for friends to buy gifts or watsoever. Neither issit a telltale sign to
you guys out there that theres gonna be a mega food feast from
little dimsum here.
<-Nothings gonna change->
Probably except the fact that im older now. It doesn't really bothers me
that much. Anyhow, so why am i declaring it? Cause next weekend was
supposed to be dedicated to NDP, and I told my superior I not goiNG!!!
wahhahahha........ -__-
its time i rest....people off i go back do last minute work.
sigh...
Anyhow, gonna hit double 2 next weekend, I wonder what is in store
for me in life. wont be going out with friends this time.
-
-
something to ponder....whats the best birthday gift you would wish for??

No comments: