2004/12/29

WedNesday

Looking at the topic you probably kno3 how empty I am right now.
I can't even think of a proper title, actually i dun hav anything to say,
really, nothing. But just feel like blogging cause actually,
I did like typing. Its the kinda fulfillment when you do speed typing
and just go on and on. I'm not saying I'm fast, but good enuff to be noticed.
=]. I have seen other inhuman peeps that can really type like a writer at 112WPM,
one of my men can do it, thats almost twice my speed, almost. The max
I did was like 80? His one-hella speedo, but anyhow, his "GAng-daNg" mah,
of course fast lar.
-
So, lets talk about Wed.
Wed is a good day, cause its in mid-week and its nites off time
for my area. Thus can have a break and head home.
Been asked to go Mambo tonight, in fact is another 45 mins away.
But i suddenly have the urge "NOT to GO"
lolx, i dunno, when I wanna go clubbing,
its about knowing peeps and ...enjoying? but thats always a scenerio
i try to paint. In fact "NO" clubbing dun get you friends,
it gives you ladies that club with their hubbies and lick around.
it gives you chee chee gurls who give you the, eh F-O look.
So what does clubbing give you? it actually gives you nothing but
aimless dreaming of the "next" clubbing ya gonna go to will be better:
-Not-
Nope it doesn't get better. But indeed, the last clubbing i hav was really fun.
And it really was, other than the first clubbin experience, the last
one was another total diff one. And it will just stay there for that moment?
I dun foresee anymore exciting clubbin to come along,
caused firstly i seldom club, and secondly the clubbin scene really,
I literally and sincerely mean, NOT EXCITING.
Unless you are the thick face shit guy next door or else you not gonna hook
any gurls under your pants.
But if yar sincerely going out to enjoy dancing with your friends without
any motives like i used to, then probably it will be fun.
Else, stop pinning hopes and pray you dun get AIDS.
lolx life sux, and here i am leaving around 30 minutes to think,
will I go?
Right now its money against weightage of what i can get out of it.
Which with my finger tips can count lar...
But again, guys are like that, they always hope for the best and pray
something will happened in the next one,
and the next one, and the next one........
And finally,
the last main reason why I'm pondering is because,
I'm afraid if i go, I will miss something,
and if i don't go, i might miss something also.....
Life is full of decisions, and hard ones.....
-
-
-
How come life is always so tough?

No comments: