2004/12/19

KTV !!!

Muahhahahha
I finally decided to expose my disgusting voice online.
lolz
Been to KTV these few weeks again, long time no sing.
And yes...i recorded my own session...wahhah
[Xiao di chang de bu shi hen hao,
but stil wanna post lar..hahah]
3 songs for your ears,
su yong kang's "sorry", ekin's "gam sum tai duoi lei" and jay's "hui dao guo qu"
yes i love singing...lolx...today went out with my uncles and aunt,
had dinner and nearly went ktv...
[why didnt go..argh.... @#$!]
Anyhow...any ktv experts out there can teach me how to break voice?
always stuck at a certain key and limit..some songs cannot sing...
haiz.....damn sad.......
Please call me to KTV anytimEE...
wahhahahahahahahahh
cheers, heres the link:
-
[btw, you need to have quicktime to play them. I think version 6.5 should do,
else send to sony ericsson's k700i to hear ba...=]]

No comments: