2004/12/17

WarCraft

Sitting down uncomfortably at my chair, i feel like smashing the screen.
Why is that so? because my constant 3 game wins at 3 diff races of
each high lvl 16,19 and 12 has finally gone $%*&^%.
I feel like writing in to the admin poeple in warcraft FTF asking them how the
FISH do they pair me up 1v1 with these sluts of so high lvl.
And every round i win moves on to a higher level slut.
As if easy, i decided to restart a new account to play 1v1 and just as i thought
I really...REALLY think i was good, this lvl 22 shit NE ends my straight wins.
-
To those who have no shit idea what is Warcraft 3 FTF,
I'm really sorry, today's blog is just about complaining.
how come there are sOOOoo many good players out there?
Why can't they just all lose or something when they meet me.
SHIT THEM...
-
life sux

No comments: