2004/12/12

2004

Probably I should start my own movie, the title will be 1983.
-_- I ain't copying 2046....lolx This one gonna be long, so pop some food.
-
Anyhow, lets look back wat happen in life,
for the cursious and....for myself.
EnjoyX
-
-1983-
The birth of the intellectual being
[See Annex A]
-
-1983 to 1985-
My first ever appearance on newspaper with my mum,
its on the chinese article about birth thingy. Dun ask me why, I just
happen to be there. lolx
During this period of time, I live in Old " Alisanta"
Most of you won't know where that is,the area is gone now.
-
-1986 to 1988-
A period of ups and down for myself. There were only a few places
for me during this point of my life. Its either walking around in house,
going to Malaysia staying in my aunt's house or going down
"Da buo/Xiao Buo" <--thats what we call chinatown in
those days. [Some things to note at this point * I'm not
exactly in good terms with my relatives, cause I always get beaten up
in my Biggest aunt's house; for the things i do not do wrong, at least thats
what i feel, no one shall has a say over this.
-
-1989 to 1996-
I believe this is the period where i went to primary school
I came from Jiemin, a neighbourhood in yishun. Its the kinda...
ermm..unsignificant school and normal life in kids days.
What i consider normal life would be enjoying playing
"dua ka", gor-li, catching, hum-dam bola.....
from P1 to P3, i believe i was a....excellant kid? The kind that just study and
practically nothing else. life was books everyday...And i did fair quite well.
But from P4 onwards...hmm...i won't consider myself changing for the worst?
I believe its life starting to become fun?
Grades drop, standards gone and practically, everyday was games and
nothing else? I would always hang out under flats and play hum dam bola
with shirt tuck out, and homework not done...lots of shits.
There was even once a bunch of us skipped flag lowering and
play marble in class. We broke the glasses where the national
anthem was playing and yes, all of us canned..lolx
At this moment of life, I started dooling all those dragon ball
characters. I believe those of my age would somehow or rather
been invovle in dragon ball. I still can remember those scenes as if
yesterday.
-
-1997to2000-
Yup secondary life. Things didn't change much,
I just move next door, to Yishun Sec. Thats just beside my primary school.
You can probably guess why i choose there...or why i ended up there.
yes, the one only reason [ convinence] and i didn't had good grades then.
Things like eca becomes more prominent. Thats the era of my life
where i get to know a few good men.
You will know why its a few later on.
Got invovle in alot of eca. Life becomes more weary and lucky me
went into express class. I'm not the kind that likes to study, in fact
i hate it. I would rather stay home toy with my genesis which
eventually became a PS.
Lots of ECA for me, table tennis lar, Pa system, librarian, air rifle club, etc.
From the above i guess most of you can see how inconsistent i am in life.
And yes, i am still inconsistent now. I picked up guitar at this point of my life.
I love singing also, Ice skating and pool were some other stuff i learn.
After express class, I never like talking to the gurls. Cause of somethings
happened back when i was sec2. Friends everyday also say i
"Chee Hong"...yup, so i closed all my female links then. During POA class
[Principal of Accounts. yes im an account student...-_- nothing wrong
wat, I say i didn't wanna be call chee hong but didnt say i can choose
to bio zha bo in class....lolz....] I was always at the corner. Its bloody
obvoius caused, the gurls and some other guys would stick infront in
class while me and hong were the only two solos at the middle corner row.
Despite the constant persuation by our POA teacher, we seldom move our sits.
We weren't rebellious, both of us were just lazy. I never pay attention
during POA lessons, caused i knew i had ah hong to depend on everything
else, and also because i dun even wanna score in the curriculum.
Sec 4
A time where most students will be panic,at least the express classes
cause of O levels. I was still fooling around in life, getting into
relationships and off them. I dun consider myself a flirt, cause in
the first place i dun even have the looks or skills to start with, those
relationships are...of genuine but doesn't get anywhere kind?
-
-2001to2003-
I started poly, lucky me again, I had an average O level grade.
Went into NYP under Digital Media Design
[Lots of you have ask me what is DMD, that is, its a course of study
that deals with media including video, animation both 2d and 3d and
a little of design sense]
Life was hard, I had to manage between work and friends and
relationship. Even after schools, I would go out and work.
School fees was a constant problem. I didn't get to go out often,
and had a few friends during my course of study, I'm really happy
i knew them, people like roger, shannon, peng ven and not forgetting
jj. Of cause there were other very talented artist that was in the course,
far more talented than me i would say. But these few were the guys
that like to slack but somehow produce good work, I cannot
understand the theory why, lolx. Yes we were all lazy.
They were the guys who taught me Half life and CS also.
Lan gaming influence was due to them, not forgetting KOF.
Life became better after 2000.
There were a big cut off during our year 1, lots of friends didn't make
it to year 2. DMD is hush, theres always a term project that we have
to go through in interview style by the lecturers. Those who had
no portfolio work would be kicked out.
I went on in life to year2 in 2001. Things picked up, thanks to the bursaries
all these years that helped me survived in school. I gave up relationship
during this point of my life and worked hard for studies.
Things paid off luckily. I went on to year3.
My final year of poly.
I was worried about in few things in life, money,career and army.
Obviously i had no power to change anything at this point of my life,
but i just like to think. I'm the kinda dweller that keeps dwelling.
So if there really is a problem or situation i can't solved, I will still
dwell on it for years.....Major changes happen in my life during this
point of time, from art styles, to relationships, friends and even relatives.
Alot of things changed for the good and bad.
I believe during 2002 to 2003, theres a mentality change in everyone.
Probably its just me and what happened during this time tat caused me to
think this way. Fame and glory came during year3. I get to go for a lucky
TV interview, get on the newspaper, won a few contest and get to go to india.
Some unfortunate things happen also, I lost a friend during this time.
I won't use the word backstab ...but i lost a girlfriend when i was in india.
Apparantly she came close to one of my so call "brothers"
[Notice the fact that i used the word "brothers?" - in simply means
friends which you have known for a minimum engaging period of time,
for this case was 7to8 years and went through some thick and thin with?"
Friends you share your problems, friends which you will care and be there
vice versa.]
Life was disappointing during this time not because of what happened,
but because of the mentality of both my ex gf and that guy?
[Notice how i used the word "that guy"; its not because i do not wanna
get associated with, its jus that after all this time you dun even know
if you wanna call him a friend of stranger? What you wan me to do?
Take it that nothing happen in life? I'm not a dildo....]
I never really blame anyone, maybe i did for a day or two. But i believe
I even if i did i have the right.
Imagine yourself overseas and losing two person in life. And when you
know you can never get them back and things will never be the same.
Not mentioning i was having an operation overseas and the female
was soooooo greatful to me breaking me the news during christmas
just a few weeks before i head home.
HoW wonderful and GOOd can life be?
[Notice how long this para is and hmm...it really digs into my head
cause up till this date, i still can't really get over it.]
ok lets move on in life.
-
-2003 till now-
Lucky me went into army during 2003. Got into officer course
and finally commissioned. During that 10 months, met alot of interesting people,
especially during Sig course. All the little sluts in the mama-san bunk. lolx
Thanks for tolerating my yelling. wootz!!
Currently a 3-year regular, dun ask me why
i signed on, but i can give you a reason to WHY i will not continue the contract.
life is ok right now. I'm only saving for Uni, as usual, money for studies..
Still am worried about my carreer. Nope not in a relationship and dun foresee
getting into one, I dun think have chance. Girls nowadays are too complicated
and hard to understand. Got into cards and still am excited over it.
Have 3 brothers that keeps hanging on to me in my life, thanks for being there
and erm....looking forward to 2005.
-
Take a look back, life is interesting.
If you think you have things to share, I will always try to be a listening ear.
[NOtice how i used the word always; it simply means will by all-ways be there,
but notice how i used try to be after it. I'm just covering my backside
if i can't be there, please be understanding. lolx]
-
-

No comments: