2008/08/25

周公讲鬼

-

-

Woot, Just finish listening to 周崇庆's new cd on ghost story, not bad in terms of story telling and tone projecti0n. I would recommend those ghost story lovers to grab a copy and sit in your computer listen it at late nite. I believe most of us seldom sleep early so this is a must grab. Some of the stories are really cool.... heheheh but compared to some of my own level 3 ghost story maybe will lose out abit. MUAHAHHAHA kidding kidding, but i must say, i do have a keen on telling ghost story too, and i like to describe the scenerio and environment as clearly as possible.... Maybe I should suggest some story to him. Heres another photo~~

-
~~WORK~~
-
Haven't been updating the blog, been really buzy with work. Haven't have time to draw and have already dropped all freelance work for now. I guess I've more or less decided which direction I'm heading. Results in Prudential has been quite ok, I just cleared last year's award again =) except this time, I have alot more months to work towards a bigger goal. Thats all for work, things are picking up better and better but still......hmm... still not very satisfied with the results I guess... dunno why... I'm just never satisfied with my current situation. I guess coming from a poor family gives you that additional gut, instinct and experience to want to do more.
-
~FREETIME~
-
-
I'm spending most of my freetime listening to audio mp3s and reading books. Since last year, I've been acquiring more non-fiction books than comics into my mini library~~ lolx... I'm really out of storage space...I do hope I get rich enough to move into a condo soon, and i really believe its achievable. ANywaY, I think i'm pretty sick cos I get kicks out of listening to EMINEM and LMF.... but of course i still love pop and rock and recently fridays have been like my partial off days.... (Cos i basically like work everyday?? -__-) And i'm still doing my vocal classes and piano lessons at HAIDIE OBmusicforest. I hope they expend soon and give more opportunities to little children like me who can occassionally go out and perform. LOLxx... little children?? whatever that was and i'm picking up driving again on friday morning, so you guys who are driving out there please dun come YIO CHU KANG from 930 to 1100..... dun say i NEVER WARN YOU~~~!!!!
-
-
-

No comments: