2005/07/19

WanTan M33~~

Heres An interesting web to view and go to,
why?
because I say so.
While doing NDP [yeah yeah...again and again,...the non-stop saga]
I surf the web to cool off my little Head
-
K13
-
Thats the site of my fellow coursemate who studied the same course
as me, thats DMD [ Digital Media Design] And recently, he just got a site up,
Thumbs up, can't be more happy to see his site.
[not because he got good works lar.. -___- !]
lolx kiddinz kiddinz, but because at least i know another personal
haven give up in this industry....its quite sad, alot of coursemate has stopped
drawing since they went into the army.
But for THIS guy, you all should go take a look because his
1] dedicated to art
2] hard working
3] plain honest [ or plain dumb if you look at another way,lol]
His got a good history of interest in the 3D field, much far better than myself.
-
Yeah yeah my 3D lousy lar i knoe, BUEH SAI MEH?
finger also got long and short what....kns...
and most importantly, he was someone whom I did final year projects.
So the "VIDEO" section contains some interesting clips.
Just GO see lar, you got time to read my blog no time to visit another web?
come on man, give it a try.
-
-
at least he has a patient to do a decent web...sigh...
-
-
-

No comments: