2004/10/04

Th3 True Facts and Theory Bout DOCTORS

DimsuM's DOctoR TheORY~~~
-
Yes, tHis is little devil Dim's theory about doctor, and what about them? About everYTHING that pisses you and me off when we see doctorS!! ANd i will finally tell you why, cause today i saw one. Heres the thing, I can finally understand why doctors writes so fast and you can not, CAN-so-NOT see what the F@!# they are writing. CAuse they anyhow abraaba scribber the thing. WHy???
-
ACcording to My Observation today -____- , the doctor was typing very slow. ANd really...very slow, finger by finger when typing out my report. EVen the things he need to put caps, he will go and press the CAPS LOCK, then type the alphabet and the CAPS off again, WA Liew Eh, he cannot hold down SHIFT KEY temporary and type the letter meh???? WASTE TIME WASTE TIME, he should just DIEEEEE.....he wasted my 2 HOUR>..2 hour....i can SEE how many CHEE CHEE gurlz he know anot?? And yes, that is why patients like us always wait very long to see a doctor. SIMPLY because, they are tooo slow in typing and thats why they make it up in speed in their signature. WHAHAHHAH i am SOOoo CLEVER.
-
DOctoRS are P.I.E.A. also. THEY ARE P.I.E.A but i love them.

No comments: