2004/10/03

Dreamz Part 2

Wonderful Princess
-
Weaving my sWord upon the holy light, travelling on my wild stallion with might and glory, slaying everyone in my way. I was all mighty. Almost, I would say. Where I would meet the Evil WiZard, with his usual crystal moth ball and holding my-o-beautiful princess.-O.o- With all the gusto and courage, I manage to kill the Evil one. With bruises all over me, she came along, crying in tears and holding on to me.
and then i hear a voice,
deep within
So deep that I have never felt before....
never.....
-
-
"Eh Wak3 up leh..."
--____-- there....my sweet dreams gone
gone with my brother's disgusting face in early morning. Holding my hp in his hand, with my solid tune of 'Papillion' I answer the phone with a "yar ar yar...yes..." I didn't even remember what the F#$% the person on the other line was saying. My eyes still with the white glittering ...smoke? or fog, whatever you call it lar....And right now at this moment, I can't even remember the face of that sweet young lady that i rescue this morning. Not even the faces of all those disgusting monsters and the evil Wizard. Noope nope can't remember. I can only recall my brother's face....
--_____--
-
~Life Sux~

No comments: