2004/10/09

the 500++ crowdz

MagiC ?? I THINK NOT
-
Yeah yeah, its all over. Yesterday was a horribl3 day and its all over, OVER i say. And yes, yesterday marks my first ever performance on stage over 500 ++ people, [though its just a one trick kinda thingy] ITS still an IMportant dat3 to remember. VERY important. tsk tsk tsk. And really, if there isn't any better, i was very nervous before my turn. And the crowd was so slient. Heres a flash back at what really happen.....
-
~DIMsUm's 500 crowD show~
-
first off, it really wasn't my show. I was just tasked to perform a little
magic trick. What happen was, i went on stage to do four aces.
The trick was smooth alright, but i guess the crowd is simply just
too...far...and i dun think they know whats going on.
SO really, it wasn't a big thing and i guess i failed badly
failed at the aspect of showmanship.
I think it seems more like a slieght of hand and card
performance more than magic trick.
But then again, im just glad its over and all the
really neat and nice feedback.
Next time i will perform twist the head.
lolz.....
-
MORE blogging tonight, gonna go catch a movie later.
-
I'm a super H3ro on a 500 CroWd, Hu ha!!

No comments: