2007/02/06

NITE OWL~~

Kewl.. kewl...
-
its around 2.42am and i just gotten home. My brother drove
me down Jalan Kayu and we had satay instead of the usual
Singaporean mid-night crave of pratas...There are still alot
of peeps surprisingly, (I think Singaporean just dun like to sleep...
I can't figure why) and the mutton satay was very nice.
Tomorrow's another working day and it pretty much sucks.
-
He also got me a Maestro acoustic guitar which is suppose
to be better than my old guitar(s). So now i have like
3 acoustic guitars in my house. Adding those that i broke
4 years ago, I would have 5 by now. (i'm not some punk
rock rich band whom breaks guitars during their
performances... its just pure accident that i broke 2 of my
previous acoustic and apparantly they both die the same way,
death with a broken neck) I'm off to sleep now and theres
more jamming coming up on wed and fri nites. I just can't
wait to go into studios and in 2 week's time it'll be my
vocal mock exams...... Life is pretty pack hur?
Hahhaha
-
-
-
I'm off to sleep~~

No comments: