2007/02/08

Clubhouse Animal~~

IDOTIC PEOPLE
-I was out again last nite, clubbing yet again~~~.... Its been very crazy and i think jj gonna screw me big time if he is reading this..lolx.. k lar i'll work hard again don't worry. I'll get my dim5um.com up in no time. ( i know you gonna ask me again, when? when is the date..DONT STRESS ME LAR..lolx) Anyway... I really hate girl groups that are clubbing. Especially those threesome or foursome girls which always will have 1 or 2 of them is like BLOODY !@#$!#$#!$. Anyway, a suggestions to those girl frineds, if no one wanna dance with you, stop trying to sabo your friends and "trying" to fend guys off. OPEN YOUR BLOODY eyes because some of them ARE trying to dance with otehr guys and you are just "IN THE WAY". GET A LIFE and if no one dance with you stop being jealous.
-
许志安-看清楚
-
Still sleepy and drowzy now, just happen that one of my boys was playing this song. I'm still thinking of what happened 4 years ago. She actually haven't explained to me why. I bump into her last year but she didn't even cross an eye. I still have letters from her and its really silly how farnie and naive she wrote them. shrugs, this one's really hard to forget. Especially when it involves your best friend, well... ex-best friend i guess.....Valentines coming real soon... My ex-drummer called me yesterday wanting to talk about his failed attempt to get company on coming feb 14. LoLx..i disrupted his conversation and had him hang the call as my cell was going flat. Well, that reminded of me whom and how i spend my v-day two years ago. Time flies hur? Its weird now, thinking back how we can do farnie lovely things and let go so easily. k...enough wussy post....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.