2007/01/14

BuSy 2007~~

HaiYa... I haven been posting drawings or paintings
recently. Because I have been Busy doing alot of other
work and getting to know other people and trying to stay
focus playing music. Seriously when you only have
24 hours per day and almost 13 hours is dedicated to
the bloody army life (morn 6am wake up reach home
around 7pm) and then i'm left like 11 hours of which i
must sleep at least 7 hours. So i got 4 bloody hours to eat ar...
slack around and bath tat will take away another hour.
So within this 3 hours wtf can i do? Is like you already
so tired nia..somemore its not always i 7pm reach home...
I wonder if i get out of army, things will be the same anot.
But seriously just have to blame myself lar. Why I cannot
make full use of those 3 hours... hai hai hai....waga-li mas-ta....
Humans are weiRd..especially youngsters..
like to kb so much.
LoLx.....
-
-
I need to work hard again. I hope my PC stop
crashing every 2hours.
Oh someone please give me a high-end PC...
-
(nb i know lar..you all will say i rich buy
PS3 can also buy another PC....dont think you on the
other side of the screen i dunno wth you thinking?!!
LOLx)

No comments: