2005/04/08

PonDerInG NitEz

I am in the middle of my job having to finish up some work late at night.
The only reason i am here blogging, is the simple reason that the job can
never be finished and i have all the night for it. While digging my brains trying to
settle down on how to finsih the rest of the work, i decided to blog , or at least
try to blog. The updates been getting very slow lately and I couldn't agree more.
-
-
Soon I will be fighting war on the far side of this country trying
to believe that what I'm doing is actually preparing myself for the future.
-
Where as, my future is not what I am trying to prepare for now....
-
contradicting?
-
Sometimes, I feel really disturbed...Im just 21, and why the heck and I thinking
so much. But then again, If we all dun start thinking about our life now,
when should we? OF course, some told me that theres no point thinking about
it since you cant do anything about your life, just let the flow go...
But then again, why dun we all try to create miracle for ourselves and try to do
all the impossible and see at least if it worked? The fact is, we won't, probably
all of us are lazy. And thats why you are reading my blog.
-
If in fact you are not lazy about life, you should be struggling trying to be
an entrepunerrrn [ dunno how to spell also ] and keep working late night
to make your crazy business work. So, clearly this group of us belong
to the lazy batch.
-
Thus said, if we all have a choice to choose back what we can work hard for
and strife hard for, will we turn back? If you can travel back to time,
will you? And actually i have a time machine for ya, just that we dun call it
time machine, we call it memory.
-
So whats the use of me pondering and worrying about my life, about how am
i gonna support myself, when can i buy my own house and be successful...
The fact is, I should do more and speak less and think more.
-
-
-
MoOtOviAtioN.....
-
-
I lost it suddenly, the impact to draw and work. Lost my groove. Been trying
to find it back. Its something that misses and hits once in awhile in my life....
like some peak and orgasm then low and sicko kinda thingy....it gets all sorts of
temperature and moods. Its very hard to get back the momentumn
and passion. And sometimes, I just cant believe why. Probably its the fact that
im in anoother job too much and my flame for art and design gets loosen out,
and i have to keep the passion going and going and going and gooo in and go
really in and start drawing. But I just can't, partly because I'm not at home,
and partly because when i take up the pencil now, its like a stranger.
-
-
I still love what i do, and seriously, everyone should love what you do.
DUn be a prositute in life ever and regret later. A friend told me, in life you
can do whatever you want, just dun turn back and regret about it. We should all go
for our dreams and work hard towards it. I believe my dream will come true
one day.
And living it will be my life's glory.
Working towards it, is just my beginning.

No comments: