2005/04/04

MunDay Blu3z

Its early morning,
sleepy eyes and lots of yawning.
In a couple of minutes, I'll be rushing down my block for a cab.
And yet another hour to pass,
I will be running competitive with "a few good men".
But I hate to admit, I'm extremely tired and aching all over
the body....
-
If you gonna ask me wanna work anot,
I'll definately say "NO!!"
-
But on the other hand, since I already awaken myself up
stuggling out of that cozy bed and even manage to wiggle
my ArSe to my PC and BLOG,
yar...I'm going to work....
-
OK doky...need to speed up and do some real blogging.
-
-
~~CARD TRICKS~~
-
-
heres something I did recently again, its quite lame but...well,
usual lar, same rule, quitetime 6 ++ to view the video.
Hope you guys do enjoy the crap, its the least im doing
while I work on my next artwork. meanwhile
just watch the vid and tahan abit.
-
-
~~ART WORK~~
-
soon lar soon lar....dun pressure me.....I'm trying to think
how to draw in flash...need to change style soon.
Sighh....any expert artist who happen to pass by my blog, can advice??
-
-
~~PHOTOS~~
-
-
Oh yeah.....soon soon, soon there will be photos up and going.
Probably next week, hiak hiak hiak, cause dimsum is gonna go
camping....whahhahahH~~ looking forward to that day
and can catch up with my old pals....really long time never
go out with them.....sighh.......
-
-
~~A FEW WORDS~~
-
-
XiaoHong: hope ya mum better soon, driving licence soon will get
one lar. Im sure ah boon can do it, you can do it also.
Tony: Im your father, though i know you wont be watching this
blog, still....... Im your new father. lolx
wa xi le eh LAO BEI....
but seriously no lar, stop calling me that,
I'm just worried i will slap you one day..lolx....
-
-
hmm...theres currently empty thought in my head,
till i think of more, will talk more.....
very sleepy...very.......going to work now.....
=]
-
-
-
-

No comments: